Re: Re: What Cat-Back System is Recommended??

From: Elmer Hanhart (hanharte@swbell.net)
Date: Sat Mar 13 1999 - 13:33:18 EST

What I mean is that just having a 3" pipe after the muffler probably
won't affect anything. I don't have any pipe after my muffler (except a
turndown) and I don't think its hurting the low-end any. I would say
that most of the back-pressure issues are w/ and and ahead of the
muffler. As long as the pipe after the muffler isn't restrictive it
really shouldn't matter much. Sorry if I caused paranoia, go w/ the
system, just making sure people don't think you don't have to worry
about things after the cat.

Erich