Mopar Nats entry form

From: Jon Steiger (stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu)
Date: Sat Mar 13 1999 - 17:06:06 EST

  At Gene's request, I have scanned in the entry form for the Mopar Nats.
Entries are limited to the first 3,000 cars. (This is if you're interested
in showing, racing, etc.) The prices range from $60 for the trophy race,
to $70 for the money bracket racing, to $80 for a judged show entry. There
are a few other options, but those three are probably the ones most DML'ers
would be interested in. Download the jpg if you want to see the rest. (Or
grab the June 1999 Mopar Action which has the concept Charger R/T on the
cover.) Those prices above also cover 3 days show entry. (Normal
spectator admission is $18/day, $30 for 2 days, $35 for 3 days.)

   I had originally planned on drag racing at the nats, but I don't feel
like paying $30-40 extra for the "privilege". I'm planning on staying for
Friday and Saturday only, plus there's always the risk of breaking
something that far away from home. Plus, call me spoiled, but I've gotten
used to paying my $8 at NYIRP and running all evening, including the trophy
bracket racing. $30 is too rich for my blood. I'll just sit in the stands
and get some video of the other Daks running for the home page.

 Anyway, here's the URL for the entry form:

http://www.cs.fredonia.edu/~stei0302/www/dakota/ATTACHMENTS/stei0302@cs.fred
onia.edu/moparnats.jpg

 If the URL above is too long, just go to the DML home page, go to the
attachments section, click on stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu, then on
moparnats.jpg.

                                               -Jon-