Re: Mopar Nats entry form

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Sat Mar 13 1999 - 18:15:25 EST

In a message dated 3/13/99 5:19:38 PM Eastern Standard Time,
stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu writes:

<< I had originally planned on drag racing at the nats, but I don't feel
 like paying $30-40 extra for the "privilege". I'm planning on staying for
 Friday and Saturday only, plus there's always the risk of breaking
 something that far away from home. Plus, call me spoiled, but I've gotten
 used to paying my $8 at NYIRP and running all evening >>
  Thats funny, I was thinking that but wasnt sure what to do. I think I might
be in the stands with ya Jon.
Eric