Re: TEXAS FLAG plate

From: David Slocum (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Sun Mar 14 1999 - 01:57:33 EST

I already called this genius on Thursday.... He couldn't seem to get what I
wanted... so I did up a quick bitmap, emailed it to him. His response?
"Ummm..... I don't have a supplier but I could probably paint something for
you... but it would be on plastic"

This less than enthusiastic response (Not to mention that I had specified
metal) lead me to believe that I would not be satisfied....

Thanks for the tip anyway though! I reaaly do appreciate it :-)

Preacher
http://fly.to/bastaards