TEXAS FLAG plate

From: David Slocum (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Sat Mar 13 1999 - 19:19:58 EST

Heather & Lonestar (And all you other Texans in the group)

I need some help..... I am a displaced Texan (Living in North Carolina), San Antonio native.... I wanted to add something to my truck that was distinctly Texan and since we don't have front plates here, decided that a Texas flag was just the thing.

The problem here is that after countless hours searching the net, all I can find are plates with a waving flag or the like. I want a plate that IS a flag... know what I mean? The ENTIRE plate.... no poles, no words, just the flag....

If you folks know of a place where I can order one (Preferably metal but I can settle...) I would appreciate the info! Or... if you happen to run across one, I would gladly pay the price+shipping+something for your time/gas if that is what it takes!

Preacher
http://fly.to/bastaards

  .

  Heather & Lonestar