Re: RE: California guys read this (Dakota Truck Show)

From: Chris Oertell (coertell@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Mar 14 1999 - 05:43:12 EST

Steven,

I would be interested in going to the show as I only live about 15 minutes away
from Glendora. I wouldn't want to compete though as my truck isn't modified
yet. Sounds like an excellent idea to me. By the way Steve, where do you
live? Just curious because I raced a Dakota a few months back on the 210
Freeway that was just like yours and mine so I thought it might be you. That's
why we all need stickers to identify DML'ers!!!!

Chris Oertell
coertell@earthlink.net
Arcadia, Ca
'98 RC V6 Sport