Re: Re: Now:Centerline Wheels WAS:R/T Wheels: Good Price?

From: N2mopars@aol.com
Date: Sun Mar 14 1999 - 13:27:41 EST

<< I really need to check into this monday. I have been at the mercy of a
 catalog and a phone guy that is reading from the *same* catalog I
 have. Hell, you probably know more that the rep! Do you know what
 other widths and backspacing the 17" billet series are available in?

 Brad, the other UNgonad

All I know is that there were four stles available in 17X7 and 17X8. They are
on a 96 Dakota, I dont know what year yours is. Off hand I dont remember the
backspacing. I think it was 5 3/8" I got my info from Centerlines website.
I wrote them and they wrote back telling me ALL the wheels and sizes that
would fit.

Brad