Re: RE: RE: Re: dakotaperformance.com is up!!!! NOT !!!

From: Dak99RT@aol.com
Date: Sun Mar 14 1999 - 12:14:17 EST

In a message dated 3/14/99 12:02:48 PM Eastern Standard Time,
vladimir@austin.rr.com writes:

<< Dakotaperformance.com is not even a registered site? What gives?

<<You were trying the wrong URL Vlad...here is the right one:
 <A HREF="http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf/">
http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf/>

Charles>>

I just visited it for the first time...the whole we site is empty there is no
info on any of the topics. Am I doing something wrong? There are pages with
headings like exhaust , engine, suspention, etc but a big white blank space
below with no info. Maybe it is still under major constuction.
Charles