Re: Re[2]: Truck no cold start (Dave)

From: mrdancer (mrdancer@camalott.com)
Date: Sun Mar 14 1999 - 13:45:19 EST

The stuff for taking water out of gas is isopropyl alcohol (most common
trade name I've seen is HEET).

I agree, all of the MoPars I've driven seem to start better when it gets
colder. Had a '76 Charger SE w/ 400 that would start INSTANTLY even after
sitting in -25-degree weather all day in South Dakota. 'Course, it did have
an MSD 5-C on it ;~)