Re: Fun at the dealership (was Ram's head decal, take 2

From: N2mopars@aol.com
Date: Sun Mar 14 1999 - 13:08:06 EST

<< EY CARUMBA!!! What a JOKE these guys are! I agree with you, all "service
 advisors" should be terminated... I've found much the same thing, once you
 get by these idiots the wrenches (real workers) in the back are usually a
 good lot. I've only found one good service advisor in all the dealerships
 I've been to. The reason I liked him is because every time we would
 discuss a problem he would call over a mechanic to get his input on it.

 Tom >>

The best service advisors are ex-mechanics. Cause they know whats going on,
and the little problems can be fixed int he front drive, instead of the
customer having to leave the car and come back the next day to have a
headlight bulb changed.

Brad, the UNgonad

P.S. Sorry about the double reply, I hit my mouse button one too many times.