Re: Interior replacement parts

From: Michael Meyerhoff (mmeye@umr.edu)
Date: Sun Mar 14 1999 - 19:11:47 EST

At 06:54 PM 3/14/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Does anyone know a good source for interior replacement parts, like a
>window crank, or cupholders for older Dakotas? I need the pin that
>holds the window crank on, and I want to try to "spruce up" in interior,
>but don't want to ruin the original parts.
>Thanks much,
>Robert

Junkyards might be a good source for something like the pin. But, some of
the interior parts might not be in such good shape due to exposure to the
weather. Some of the plastic parts (like the dash) might be cleanable.

mm
   // | | \\ Mike Meyerhoff
{ }|| | | ||{ } mmeye@umr.edu
   [=============] 92 Dakota SLE Club Cab