How to look up part numbers?

From: Jason Bleazard (jbleazard@home.com)
Date: Sun Mar 14 1999 - 18:19:15 EST

.

Does anyone know how to look up part numbers for mundane replacement parts?
I've found that I can find Mopar Performance goodies on the web, but not
replacements for the stock parts already on the truck.

The reason I'm asking is that I'm wondering if the outside mirrors from,
say, a 1995 Ram will fit on my '95 Dakota. I figure a good way to check is
to see if the part numbers for the chrome power mirrors are the same for the
Dak and Ram.

Thanks.

Jason Bleazard
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd