Re: Brake problems. I need advise please.

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Sun Mar 14 1999 - 21:04:33 EST

Sorry dude, when we were heading out to dinner tonight I cranked the wheels
hard over to see if I could tell... no dice. I even tried to stick my
head in the wheel well to get a better look... all I got was a headfull of
gunk, DOH! She would have killed me if I crawled under the truck with my
dinner clothes on, so I didn't try. ;-)

Anyway, good luck with the dealer. If need be, I could probably per her up
on a ramp (the truck that is) sometime this week and take a closer look.

T.