4" tips was:What Cat-Back System is Recommended??

From: mike d. (Michael Z-Sykes) (msykes@su.edu)
Date: Sun Mar 14 1999 - 21:42:09 EST

I have the 4" "riceboy" style tips, but the way I have them mounted they
don't look ricey (whew!). I didn't notice any change in my exhaust sound,
but I did pick up some HP.. or maybe it was the clear turn signals that
increase the HP... on second thought, maybe it was the DDBC... hhmmm
=)

-mike d.

>>> Bob Nichols <bnich@bellatlantic.net> 03/12/99 10:28pm >>>
Greg, Actually is was 23.7 HP. Funny when I painted them flat black the
HP
went down to 7.9 HP so I removed the paint with some thinners......went
up to
24.2 HP.
Did you say you wanted to buy a bridge??????

The Man From Utopia wrote:

> > Hey Tom,
> > I don't know if this means anything to you or not but when I put
> > my 4" Chrome Tips
> > on, it drasticly changed (improved) the sound of my exhaust system.
Bob