Re: 5 Speed Serv. Interval was: 5 speeders Psychotherapy session...

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Sun Mar 14 1999 - 22:50:59 EST

In a message dated 3/12/99 5:05:07 PM Eastern Standard Time, Rekker21@aol.com
writes:

<< I can't waite to run that R/T of yours Jack! =0)
 Eric 95 5spd 5.9 See ya @ the "Nats"! =0)

Yepper I'm kind of looking forward to running that rig of yours Eric
Bill 93 CC auto 5.2 See ya @ the "Nats"! =0)

Couldn't help myself :-) Any way I tried to go by the subject and not reply
but can't take it any more :-) You know CC ain't really stupid and they
understand people so what do you think their thoughts were of the people whom
they figured would purchase 5 Speeds when they decided to put that little
light on there to tell them when to shift. hehehehehehhehehe I mean just how
stupid do they think you folks are ? :-) that you don't know when to shift ? I
mean they won't put them in the 5.9's because they know they won't hold up so
they stick em in a few 5.2's and lower and give you a little shift light so
you know how to use em :-) I think Jack had the idea when he thought up the
light to guide you to the gears you know in a attempt to get you into 3rd
instead of 5th and ect. Good idea for sure and would probably help you folks
out :-)

Bill still whooopin them 5 speeds with a old CC auto :-)