Re: MEA CULPA MEA CULPA MEA MAXIMA CULPA

From: Dak99RT@aol.com
Date: Sun Mar 14 1999 - 22:52:52 EST

In a message dated 3/14/99 9:36:38 PM Eastern Standard Time,
DAVEDISANTI@prodigy.net writes:

<< I am very sorry for the virus I inadvertently sent to the list. I will try
 to be more careful in the future.

 Do you have to replace the upper radiator hose for the FABM on the 99? I
 have the 4X4 w/318 if that matters to the answer

 A very contrite
  Dave

Hey Dave I apologize for calling you a jerk...I didnt know you were a member
(I coudnt find a profile for you) I thought you were just some prankster who
played a joke on us.
Sorry again
Charles