Thermostat

From: Drew Schofield (droopie@midsouth.rr.com)
Date: Sun Mar 14 1999 - 23:27:52 EST

Date: Sun, 14 Mar 1999 16:19:46 EST
From: JeffofSLU@aol.com
Subject: DML: 98 thermostat gasket?

        Anybody out there with a 98 or later 318 Dak changed their
thermostat? A
friend of mine wants to change his only no auto parts store around here
shows
a part number for the gasket. Thanks in advance.

Jeff

--

Yeah....it's P-E-R-M-A-T-E-X. :) Go get a tube of RTV. Pull off the thermo housing,,,clean both side off, replace the 'stat and coat both sides with RTV and replace. I put a 180 'stat in last summer and it took all of 15 minutes. I think I lost about a pint of fluid.

Drew Schofield Visit my web page at http://www.angelfire.com/tn/page4drew