R/T Sighting

From: Randy Fox (foxra@nad.adventist.org)
Date: Mon Mar 15 1999 - 09:32:19 EST

The picures posted on the Dakota R/T Registry website will really push
you over the edge!

Randy
'98 FR R/T CC

Date: Sat, 13 Mar 1999 00:41:07 -0500
From: Ben Vaughan <webmaster@dakattack.com>
Subject: DML: Saw my first R/T!!!!

I was cruisin around town tonight and noticed a truck behind me...I
could
tell it was a Dak because of the headlights. When I eventually got
behind
it, I saw the R/T on the tailgate and I almost went crazy!!! I finally
managed to get them to pull over and I got out and checked it out. '99
Black RC...He bought it on Monday and has yet to get on it...It was
unreal...He said he used to have a blue '96 with headers, pullies,
etc...He
said it would fly. Just thought I'd share my first sighting with
everyone....Maybe next time I see him, he'll let me take it for a
spin...
*Dreaming about an R/T*

Ben Vaughan