Re: MEA CULPA MEA CULPA MEA MAXIMA CULPA

From: Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Mon Mar 15 1999 - 09:27:26 EST

It certainly helps to have an upper hose from a 97 or 98 Grand Cherokee 5.2 .

I don't have the part number handy , but it shouldn't cost you more than
$12 for the hose .

At 08:29 PM 3/14/1999 -0600, you wrote:
>Hello all,
>
>I am very sorry for the virus I inadvertently sent to the list. I will try
>to be more careful in the future.
>
>Do you have to replace the upper radiator hose for the FABM on the 99? I
>have the 4X4 w/318 if that matters to the answer
>
>A very contrite
> Dave

Jack Hilton III

Black 1998 Dodge Dakota R/T Club Cab

Charter Pipeline......the Next Wave.....

HEMI@charter.net

http://webpages.charter.net/hemi/jbd1.html