RE: Question on going faster

From: Jason Jennings (jason@spray-tech.com)
Date: Mon Mar 15 1999 - 10:15:13 EST

I checked the new Mopar Catalog. Would you buy the valve covers to
match the heads, the heads to match the lift???? I sat down and thought
real hard about a rocker bolt on. It seems like the cart before the
horse cheap way out. I looked at cam shafts, heads, valve covers, yada
yayda, so on.... It almost reads as if you do it all at once. If you
want a cam with more lift and longer duration, doesn't the head need the
clearance? Shouldn't the valve cover have the room to take on the
valves from the head???? Man you can certainly find yourself lost in a
big ol' as migraine. Oh well, in time I suppose it shall all fall
together.

Jason
3/15/99 10:17 AM