RE: Jason: chunks o rubber

From: Jason Jennings (jason@spray-tech.com)
Date: Mon Mar 15 1999 - 12:43:29 EST

I thought about that too... I have seen various amounts on the truck.
I try to stay out of the water and burn out areas. The unusual rubber
quickly prompted me to think it was not mine. The street rubber I spent
is most likely mine though. I guess I will take the new tires, ask
about the rims, and make sure the future tracks days will be done with
my slicks. Still waiting on the rims, but feeling good about the
delivery. Thanks for the track tip though. I hope to have my bad
tire/shaking results by Wednesday after noon.

Jason
3/15/99 12:46 PM