Re: Exhaust

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (ghack2@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 15 1999 - 12:18:47 EST

Well Chris,
I have a 98 V6 CC and I have a Flowmaster 3 chamber single inlet/dual
outlet exhaust. It exits out back but on the same side. I just put on
3"x12" tips and it sounds great. You can ask some of the people on here
that have heard it.(i.e. Tate Strickland,Allan Short,now Randy David,
Eric da Swede) I personally like it alot. It is just the muffler and
pipe, not a cat-back. It is not too loud, not too soft, but just right.
Dynomax is quieter than Flowmaster, but I heard the FLow flows better
than Dynomax, but that is what I heard. My $.02 .

Later,
Geoffrey
~~98 DAK CC SLT 3.9L Metallic Red~~

>From: Chris <Vahunter@ddaccess.net>
>To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
>Subject: DML: Exhaust
>Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 04:54:27 -0500
>
>HELP!!! I got the ok from my wife to purchase a dual pipe setup. What
type
>of muffler is the best? should i get a cat back or should i just get a
>muffler with dual outlets and run the pipes from there. I have a 97
Dakota