Re: Foxwoods

From: Joseph DaVolio (DavolJ@olympus.com)
Date: Mon Mar 15 1999 - 12:47:36 EST

I am not to familiar with the Mystic/ Foxwoods area... I will do some checking with my fellow employees...if I get any promising info I will let you know...

Thanks,
Joe DaVolio

>>> Bob Nichols <bnich@bellatlantic.net> 03/14 8:28 PM >>>
Gentlemen, I just called Foxwoods on the Dinner Reservations, the only
place available for reservations (all of a sudden) is Hon Gardens
(Chinese). I've talked to several of the Foxwoods employees and it seems
like Saturday with David Coperfield is going to be a nut house. I'd like
to get reservations so we can all sit/eat together but.....my wiife
doesn't eat Chinese. Is there another place other than Foxwoods say at
Mystic or something? Unless we choose somewhere else we may not get to
eat together. (First come first serve they say). Sorry but I need some
input I'd hate to get there then can't eat together or at all!.
Also I haven't heard from everyone that was intrested in the begining.
If you have not confirmed, please do so. So far the list looks like
this.
Bob Nichols + wife
Tom Fawcett + wife
Joe Devollio + wife and half pint