Great Deal on a red truck cap

From: Garret W Lewis (ladysmithgwl@juno.com)
Date: Mon Mar 15 1999 - 16:05:16 EST

I was at the truck accessory store that I frequent and they have a great
deal on a truck cap for a 97+ Dakota short bed. This is a brand new cap
that someone ordered and never picked up.

It is a red Century Ultra (cab high) fiberglass truck cap with a sliding
front window. It fits a 97+ Dakota extended cab short bed. The price is
$450.00. The cap is located at the following:

Ashland Hitch Service
10429 Success Street
Ashland,VA 23005
Phone: (804)798-3071

When you call, be sure to ask for Tim.

I thought that this was a super deal that someone on the DML with a red
Dakota might be interested in.

Garret
ladysmithgwl@juno.com
http://members.tripod.com/garretl

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]