Re: mopar X 2

From: Robert Frederick (shelby340@compserv.net)
Date: Mon Mar 15 1999 - 20:22:19 EST

Heyyy!,

A fellow Shelby owner! How ya doin' I'm new to the list so I'm not up to
speed on how many Shelby owners there are. My name is Rob. I have truck
#883. It's red and has a 340 in it now. Helps me keep those R/T owners in
place. Any way I wanted to ask if you happen to know where I might get the
drivers side bed decal for our truck. My truck was in an accident last
year and I had the whole thing repainted. Now I have all the other decals
but that one and it's hard to come by. Thanks for any help you can offer.

Rob