Re: RE: Tranny Fluid

From: mrdancer (mrdancer@camalott.com)
Date: Mon Mar 15 1999 - 20:13:42 EST

I remember reading in CPPA a while back an article on 727 transmissions
(actually there were several parts to the article spanning several issues).
It featured an interview with Marv Booth, who was supposed to be a Chrysler
auto tranny wizard. Anyway, he claimed that he added 1 quart engine oil
(straight 30w or 40w, can't remember which) to the tranny every time he
changed fluid. Said it provided the tranny with extra lubrication. Go
figure.....