Tow Hooks

From: Asautt@aol.com
Date: Mon Mar 15 1999 - 21:59:42 EST

Anybody setting up for off roading (Jason & Nora) have any suggestions for tow
hooks? I bought a couple off the shelf tow hooks for the front of my 99 CC,
but when I crawled under the front couldn't find a good place to put them. OK,
says I, I'll check out my handy-dandy Dodge Accessories booklet and see where
they mount the tow hooks. So they show this little picture of some kind of
bent coat hanger looking tow hooks and I look at the
price....$160+installation!!!! ONE HUNDRED SIXTY BUCKS + for a pair of cheezy
lookin' tow hooks. Hell, for that much I could go down to the street corner
and fill up the back with a whole truck load of "will work for food" guys to
go along and pull me out if I get hung up!

Anybody mounted anything other than the Official Bent Coat Hanger tow hooks on
their 4X4?

The OTHER Alan S from WA