re: RE: RE: Tow Hooks

From: brian duffey (brian.duffey@intelsat.int)
Date: Tue Mar 16 1999 - 08:03:00 EST

Is that URL correct?

I got an error while trying to access it.

" Netscape Proxy is unable to locate the server: www.zracer.com The server
does not have a DNS entry. Check the server name in the Location (URL) and
try again. "

Maybe my coffee just hasn't kicked in yet.

Duff
Original Text
From DAKOTA$5@SMTPGATE (dakota_5sp_v8) {Dakota_5sp_v8@zracer.com}, on
16/03/1999 12:25 AM:
To: DAKOTA-T@SMTPGATE (DML) {dakota-truck@buffnet.net}

here is what you get. Note the kit does not come with all bolts needed

http://www.zracer.com/dakota_tow_hooks.htm

Joel