Re: Front license plate

From: Glen Renzoni (glenzoni@totacc.com)
Date: Mon Mar 15 1999 - 11:38:20 EST

I just got 4 of the plastic "Christmas tree's" from the dealer. These are
the black plastic push through fasteners that are used to hold the inner
fender skirts on. (they just gave them too me), I dipped them in some of
the touch up paint that the dealer also gave me. You can barely see them,
and when you do, they just look like painted bumper bolts. Much better than
having four holes in the air dam. Just an idea.