6000 Messages Later...

From: JT McBride (mcbride@abac.com)
Date: Tue Mar 16 1999 - 03:06:45 EST

Near insanity.

Iīm going to have to unsubscribe unless something is done around here to
trim traffic a bit. Some observations:

About half the traffic, maybe a little more, concerns DML get-togethers,
clearly of interest primarily to members in a limited geographic area, not
to a national (err, global) audience. Iīd suggest we form some local lists
to handle local-only traffic, and post only an invitation/announcement, and
a follow-up report to the global list.

There is an awful lot of traffic of the "me too" vein -- very little
informational or interest content. Thatīs just poor netiquette. Come on
folks! I havenīt started a killfile for members of this list, but...

Thereīs still a lot of good info on this list, and some great folks too.

Jim
ī93 CC 4x4