Re: 6000 Messages Later...

From: Michael Clark (magnumv8@wt.net)
Date: Thu Mar 18 1999 - 03:02:13 EST

Well I've already set up a Houston area meet list. The address is
houstonmeets@listbot.com

To subscribe to it go to the Houston area DML meet homepage at:
http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/downs/9221/index.html and there is a box
you can put your email address into to subscribe.

---Mike, near Houston.---
 My sig file=====> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/signature.txt
 My Dakota page==> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/dakota.html
 Dakota Webring==> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/webring/ring.html