Re: Tire Sizes

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 16 1999 - 16:56:09 EST

According to Four Wheeler Mag.---a 30x9.50 is the biggest you can run
without rubbing on the pre-93 Daks. I'm not to sure about that. I've
got 31x10.50's on my 95--on the factory chrome wheels. They rub a
little on the mud flaps in turns(big deal, right?) They're General
Grabber A/P's. I love them. No roaring on the road--and great offroad
traction. They were cheaper than the BF A/T's too--about $77 a piece.