Dakota in Sport Truck Mag.

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (ghack2@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 16 1999 - 17:17:37 EST

Hey all,
Has anyone seen the Dakota in Sport Truck's new issue? It is one bad ass
looking Dakota. The guy apparently did his own body work and such.(He
owns his own body shop) He custom fabbed the hood, spoiler, grill, and
air dam. One smooth looking truck.

Also, Jim Harmon's truck is in the back of Sport Truck. But it seems
that the pic was sent in before he had done the recent mods. You had
this truck lifted Jim? I guess you decided to drop it. I think this is
yours. Unless, there is someone else named Jim Harmon in San Dimas,CA.
I like it better now!

Later,
Geoffrey
~~98 DAK CC SLT 3.9L Metallic Red~~