Re: death of the R/T and

From: Jack Yates (yatesrt@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Mar 16 1999 - 17:18:34 EST

> Anyhoo, a while ago, someone said that their dealer had told them
>that the Dakota R/T wasn't going to be produced anymore. Given
>what Dodge is saying in this article, that doesn't seem likely.
>(Whew! I knew there was some Dak content in here somewhere!) :-)
>

> -Jon-

Jon-
   It was me, and my dealer (Westoaks Dodge) told me that they stopped
production on the '99 (meaning my order was cancelled and I got my
deposit back, had to find one on a lot). He had no clue what DC is
gonna do for 2000 for the Dak R/T, I completely agree and think it
would be kinda dumb if they killed the Dak R/T, but ya never know.
   On a side note, my friend's mom got a '99 intrepid that I got to
drive, and those things are real quick already, so the R/T version is
gonna be insane.

Jack Yates
'99 Black CC R/T