Re: Speaking of oil and valve covers...

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Wed Mar 17 1999 - 08:11:11 EST

Yep, the first time I opened the hood I noticed that was a mess waiting to
happen. Rather than swapping the heads I just "invested" in a set of
funnels... Total investment: $2.99 for a set of three (Large, medium and
small). Total Return: After four oil changes, not one drop of oil on
anything in the engine compartment... I did knock an open quart over with
my foot, but that just made a mess on the floor, DOH! :~)

T.