ENGLISHTOWN (FOR CHARLES)

From: Dyno05@aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 17 1999 - 14:14:19 EST

Charles,

  No I didnt use nitrous for any of my runs, and thankfully I have a witness
(Shane Baker). No I dont have the cam or the T/B or electric fans. All I had
for these runs was slicks, ( more for consistency not for ET.) JET2 module,
Leach headers , shortbelt, and Home made fresh air setup. Thats it, no tricks
or sneakiness. The more miles you have on the truck the better it runs, I have
7000 miles now and it seems much quicker. Also the weather has a great effect
on these trucks. The cooler and less humid the better. Also keep the coolant
as cool as possible. That works well too. It was approximately 40 degrees for
those runs. hope that helps,

Dana