Re: ENGLISHTOWN (FOR CHARLES)

From: Dak99RT@aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 17 1999 - 17:22:00 EST

In a message dated 3/17/99 2:47:25 PM Eastern Standard Time, Dyno05@aol.com
writes:

<< No I didnt use nitrous for any of my runs, and thankfully I have a witness
 (Shane Baker). No I dont have the cam or the T/B or electric fans. All I had
 for these runs was slicks, ( more for consistency not for ET.) JET2 module,
 Leach headers , shortbelt, and Home made fresh air setup. Thats it, no tricks
 or sneakiness. >>

Wow, Dana great job on your 14.29 withoun your nitrous! Just imagine what this
truck could do with a 150 HP shot....can you say 12 second R/T!
WooooHooooo!
Charles