Re: RE: Tranny Fluid

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Wed Mar 17 1999 - 16:15:01 EST

Well, any equivalent that mopar recommends is fine. Putting Oil in your tranny
(as someone else mentioned) is just plain silly. I know for a fact that a
person could put Type-F in the older 727's for better shifts...but i'm not sure
about the new ones.

At 03:07 PM 3/17/99 -0500, you wrote:
>whats the best tranny fluid to use? Mopar says use theirs, but then again they
>tell you to use all their other stuff too. any ideas guys?

Bernd D. Ratsch
Pflugerville, TX
bernd@texas.net
http://lonestar.texas.net/~bernd
1997 Dakota SLT-CC (3.9L)
License Plate Frame: "Don't Follow Me...I'm Trolling for Toyota's"
Song for the Day: "Gonna buy me a Dodge Truck and blow those Fords off the
road....."