Re: Oil Filter cooler

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Wed Mar 17 1999 - 14:45:30 EST

It's JC Whitney...some of the stuff is just crap.

Let's see...maybe i'll come up with an "Air Rotater" for the tires...yeah...or
something like those Magnetic Fuel De-Ionizers...sure..that's it.

At 02:05 PM 3/17/99 -0800, you wrote:
>they can sell just about anything to anyone these dayz, i gotta invent
>something!
>
>Ed (jus my $0.02)
>
>> Dave Di Santi wrote:
>>
>> I was perusing the new J.C Whitney Catalog and saw an interesting
>> gadget. It was a cooler for the Oil filter it looked like cooling fins
>> that you clamped to the oil filter. It claimed to cool the oil and
>> provde protection from damage to the oil filter. any thoughts?
>>
>> Dave

Bernd D. Ratsch
Pflugerville, TX
bernd@texas.net
http://lonestar.texas.net/~bernd
1997 Dakota SLT-CC (3.9L)
License Plate Frame: "Don't Follow Me...I'm Trolling for Toyota's"
Song for the Day: "Gonna buy me a Dodge Truck and blow those Fords off the
road....."