Re: Waxing with Zymol

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Wed Mar 17 1999 - 15:11:37 EST

Isn't this kind of brutal on your hands?

At 12:36 PM 3/17/99 -0700, you wrote:
>The best way to apply Zymol is with your bare hand. The heat from your body
>warms the wax to "operating temp." and reduces any possibility of scratching
>with a pad (unless you have really rough hands". The dealer in Vancouver is
>called Essex Manufacturing, but I can't remember their number right now. I'm
>sure it's in the book.
>
>Ryan K
>'99 R/T RC
>
>RCPL-VAN CNIWR wrote:
>

>> Okay, Bob and Ryan, let me get this straight. You apply the wax with
>> your BARE hand? Or do you use an applicator pad? I've never waxed
>> with my bare hand before. What is the best way to do it? Does this
>> product remove swirl effectively, or do I have to use a polish/swirl
>> removal first? I'll check around to see where I can get some Carbon.
>> Ryan, where did you get yours? Thanks for the help.
>>
>> Chad Niwranski
>> 99 R/T CC Black/agate
>> Abbotsford, BC
>>

>> p.s. What's up with the R/T list? I haven't got a digest in a week!

Bernd D. Ratsch
Pflugerville, TX
bernd@texas.net
http://lonestar.texas.net/~bernd
1997 Dakota SLT-CC (3.9L)
License Plate Frame: "Don't Follow Me...I'm Trolling for Toyota's"
Song for the Day: "Gonna buy me a Dodge Truck and blow those Fords off the
road....."