Re: Waxing with Zymol

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Wed Mar 17 1999 - 16:45:53 EST

Good advice...so lemme get this straight...

Don't use your hands unless you shave your palms first...OR...to keep the
bodily damage down to a minimum, shave your Butt and use it instead?

:)

At 03:40 PM 3/17/99 -0500, you wrote:

>Be thankful , I believe the directions used to read "...apply with clean
>soft cloth or your butt..."
>
>That is what made Bob mess up his wife's car that day . He had just cleaned
>up both the car and his truck with Zymol , of course he told everyone that
>it was because of going to the doctor .
>
>I would also suggest that you do not use your hands if you have hairy palms
>. Hairy palms , besides being extremely gross , can damage clear-coat
>surfaces .
>
>Good luck.
>
>:)
>

>At 02:11 PM 3/17/1999 -0600, you wrote:
>>Isn't this kind of brutal on your hands?
>>
>> At 12:36 PM 3/17/99 -0700, you wrote: > The heat from your body >"" and
>>reduces any possibility of scratching >". The dealer in Vancouver is
>>>called Essex Manufacturing, but I can't remember their number right now.
>>wax with >> I've never waxed >> Does this >> product
>>remove swirl effectively, or do I have to use a polish/swirl >> I'll
>>check around to see where I can get some Carbon. >> Ryan, where did
>>you get yours? Thanks for the help. >> >> Chad Niwranski >> 99
>>R/T CC Black/agate >> Abbotsford, BC >> >> >> p.s. What's up with
>>the R/T list? I haven't got a digest in a week! >
>> Bernd D. Ratsch
>> Pflugerville, TX
>> bernd@texas.net
>> http://lonestar.texas.net/~bernd
>> 1997 Dakota SLT-CC (3.9L)
>>""
>>"Gonna buy me a Dodge Truck and blow those Fords off the
>>"

>Jack Hilton III
>
>Black 1998 Dodge Dakota R/T Club Cab
>
>Charter Pipeline......the Next Wave.....
>
>HEMI@charter.net
>
>http://webpages.charter.net/hemi/jbd1.html

Bernd D. Ratsch
Pflugerville, TX
bernd@texas.net
http://lonestar.texas.net/~bernd
1997 Dakota SLT-CC (3.9L)
License Plate Frame: "Don't Follow Me...I'm Trolling for Toyota's"
Song for the Day: "Gonna buy me a Dodge Truck and blow those Fords off the
road....."