"Wheelin" Trip this weekend - Austin, TX

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Wed Mar 17 1999 - 17:11:52 EST

If anyone in the DML/Austin area is interested, myself and a few others are
heading up towards the river beds (past Georgetown) to "play around" in the
dirt. There will be someone already there for emergencies (winch, yank, jacks,
etc) just in case we "indulge" ourselves a little bit too much. (Yes, it's
legal.)

4x4's, 4x2's, whatever...bring them up and have some fun.

I'll post directions if there's enough DML'ers who want to go with....

Bernd D. Ratsch
Pflugerville, TX
bernd@texas.net
http://lonestar.texas.net/~bernd
1997 Dakota SLT-CC (3.9L)
License Plate Frame: "Don't Follow Me...I'm Trolling for Toyota's"
Song for the Day: "Gonna buy me a Dodge Truck and blow those Fords off the
road....."