Re: RE: Flowmaster vs. Magnaflow -Reply -Reply

From: Michael Clark (magnumv8@wt.net)
Date: Thu Mar 18 1999 - 17:16:58 EST

Mike, why don't you just unplug the buzzer module? It's a small black
square thing plugged in under the dash over the fuse block. If it's buzzin
right now it will make finding it a breeze... unless your deaf. It just
unplugs.

---Mike, near Houston.---
 My sig file=====> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/signature.txt
 My Dakota page==> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/dakota.html