Re: tranny dead? anyone got some spare change? -Reply

From: Michael Z-Sykes (msykes@su.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 17 1999 - 20:23:03 EST

ggrrr =)

actually, I called the dealer today and they said "BRING IT IN!".. upon
checking the fluid, I found that it was a quart low. It was full two weeks
ago before I went home for break, so there is definitely a leak
somewhere.... oh yeah, and I got a code 15, which is Dak-ese for Speed
Sensor... hopefully I'll be on road to a workin' tranny =)

-mike "I LIKE my 6er" d.

>>> Robert Trottmann <rotrottmann@davidson.edu> 03/16/99 09:29pm

You mean that 6er makes enough power to shake the truck? I'm
suprised. :-)