Re: RE: Flowmaster vs. Magnaflow -Reply -Reply -Reply

From: mike d. (Michael Z-Sykes) (msykes@su.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 17 1999 - 20:19:18 EST

>>Mike....rip the buzzer out!! It's in the fuse box....<<

I was just about to the other day, then I left my lights on that afternoon
and the buzzer saved my new battery (that damn battery cost me 170
bones!)... Mine isn't IN the fusebox though, it's got it;s own little blue box
under the dash somewhere =) I HATE the buzzer.... I'm trying to figure
out a way to kill the Seat Belt buzzer while retaining the headlight
buzzer.. I'll keep you posted =)

-mike <twitch,twitch> d.