Re: Sealy Meet

From: Michael Clark (magnumv8@wt.net)
Date: Thu Mar 18 1999 - 21:20:20 EST

Bernd, sorry to hear you won't be making it. ;-( Hey you could come on down
anyway and if she starts having contractions we could have a high-speed
caravan to the hospital. Imagine 30 dakotas, lights and flashers going,
tearin' ass down I-10 at about 115...... ;-) I bet that'd turn a few heads!

Pictures.... I WILL have a ton of pictures for everyone. I think I've
determined what resolution/compression I want to use on my DC260 for the
photos. I have enough memory for about 140 photos. But seeing as these
photos will be primarily used on the web I may reduce the resolution one
more step in which case I can take double or more than that number.

Get with Gene on the T-shirts. He's having some problems with the vendor
for these so I don't know if we will have shirts or not.

Good luck with the pregnancy. Ya know the Houston meet at Baytown is only 6
months away. See ya then maybe?

---Mike, near Houston.---
 My sig file=====> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/signature.txt
 My Dakota page==> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/dakota.html