Re: Rockford Chad / Geoff) experience

From: Bob Nichols (bnich@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Wed Mar 17 1999 - 21:27:22 EST

Hey Geoff, Hey some times you can get a lemon in anything, even a Dak (God
Forbid). I placed the order for the Sony C7850 w a remote (319 on sale from
399) and the infinity kappa 6 1/2" 60Ics (320 on sale from 379). I just
ordered the MTX 275X, 4 gauge wire, power rings, RCA cables 14 ga. speaker
wire and the + battery adapter. (another 412.) Can't wait til Saturday to
put it all in! maybe next month the Thunderforms and MTX 2150X. You got one
amp under each seat right? Talk to you soon. Thanks for your input. Bob