New Toy

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Thu Mar 18 1999 - 18:34:28 EST

Hey! Who needs a radio if you have a cat-back system installed??
MWAHAHAHAHAH! To celebrate 318 day I had mine installed... Such
sweeeeeeeet sound all over the power band but especially down low. Not too
loud, not too soft --sounds great/less filling, just the way I like it...

Also had the inspection sticker renewed... I only mention that 'cause I
can't believe a whole year has passed since I bought my Dak. It still
feels and drives like a brand new truck! Love it, love it, love it!

Cat-back install and inspection set me back 45 bones... All work done by a
fellow Dak owner so I know mine was in good hands. Life is goooood!

Tom