Re: Ferd F-250 Spankin

From: Jon Smith (jdsmith4@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Mar 18 1999 - 18:53:48 EST

Depends if it's a gas burner or diesel.. The biggest
gas burner is the 5.4ltr, until I think 2000 (then they
get a 6.?liter V-10) I don't know about the power
rating for the 5.4

On a similar yet different story, I got my butt handed
to me last year by an F-250 with the power strokin'
deisel. We started at about 80mph, he dropped down a
gear (man. tranny) and I was stuck between gears in my
slush-o' matic.. He left me no contest :-(

I did catch up to him later, seems as though he'd done
a injector/turbo mods... oh well, I'll get him next
time :)

--- Jack Yates <yatesrt@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Some dude about my age in a ferd CC F-250 was gettin
> on the freeway as
> I was cruisin down the fast lane (about 75), usually
> I wouldnt even
> think about it, but then I read his "Jet Stage
II"(or
> whatever their
> sticker says) and all kind of other "performance"
> stickers on his back
> window, so I figured i'd see what my stock truck
> would do against him.
> He pulled in right behind me (on a 3 lane freeway)
> then slammed it to
> the far right lane and gunned it for about 1/2 mile
> thinkin he's hot
> sh*t, so I sped up a little till I caught him and
got
> right behind him
> then pulled right in the lane right next to him, he
> slammed it right
> as I did, and about 1/4 mile later, I saw the sun
> glarin off his
> pretty little silver ferd in my rearview mirror,
life
> is good.
>
> Jack Yates
> '99 Black CC R/T
>
> Tonneau and carpet kit will be here in a week =]
>
> ***What is the biggest engine that ferd puts in
those
> trucks, and how
> many horsepower?

> http://mail.yahoo.com

===

Jon Smith -- NC
'95 CC SLT 4x4
318 auto, MP comp, JBA headers, 8.5mm MSD wires, 14x3 K&N, dual cat-back glasspacks, 180 degree thermo, spectre wire dividers

ICQ # 9720504