Re: R/T spotted at Crown Dodge!

From: Jack Yates (yatesrt@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Mar 18 1999 - 19:31:14 EST

I don't know how good the service is at Crown, but their sales staff
are a bunch of hyena's. I called up(2 weeks ago) there lookin for Dak
R/T's and I talked to some dude named Freddie, this guy was more
interested in telling me about how "Crown Dodge is your #1 dealer for
Dodge in California" than sellin me one of the 2 R/T's onj the lot,
this guy literally said this about 5 times within our 3 minute
conversation. So no commission for Captain Freddie. My sticker was
25,200 and I got it for 23.300, no ttoo shabby.
Hope you get your screw taken care of!
Later
Jack Yates
'99 Black CC R/T

P.S., Simi Dodge has had a Yellow CC R/T in their showroom for like 2
months now, nobody wants the yellow?

SmokinDakota <smokindakota@email.msn.com> wrote:

> Just got back from the dealer. Bad news. Remember how I stripped one
of the
> headlight adjusting screws, well they have to order the part. Its
going to
> cost $35 with labor and parts, for a lousy screw. While I was there
I also
> got my transmission fluid changed at 17.5k miles. I was browsing the
lot and
> saw the new 2000 neons. Look kinda funny, especially the rear. BUT
guess
> what else I saw? A Nice Brand spanking new Flaming Red Dakota R/T CC
in the
> back lot. The plastic was still on the hood and seats. Window
sticker said
> $24,600. This was the only one there so anyone interested better act
quick,
> its Crown Dodge off the 101 in Ventura, CA. Also, while I was there
I found